Visit our Festival Hub to pick up a programme and get more information about Deptford X 2022!
Arch 2, Deptford Market Yard, Deptford High St, SE8 4BX
12pm – 6pm, Sat 17 – Sun 25 Sep (closed Mon 19)
Late openings with bar at festival hub: 6 – 9pm, Fridays 16 & 23 Sep
12pm & 3pm daily from the festival hub
BSL interpreted Festival Tours: Sat 17 and Sat 24 Sep at 3pm
Deptford Train Station: 90 meters from Festival Hub. Thameslink, Southeastern. Step-free access
New Cross Station: 700 meters from Festival Hub. Southeastern, Overground. Step-free access, wheelchair-accessible toilet
Deptford Broadway DLR Station:700 meters from Festival Hub. DLR. Step-free access
Deptford Highstreet Bus Stop E: 450 meters from Festival Hub, nearest bus stop. Serves routes 53, 177, 225, 453, N53, N89. Wheelchair-accessible.
- All Festival Commission venues are wheel-chair accessible
- There is large format versions of exhibition texts in each venue
- Magnifying glasses are available from the Festival Hub
- BSL Festival Tours on Sat 17 and Sat 24 Sep at 3pm
- The following events are BSL interpreted: Yeu-Lai Mo Artist Talk, Fri 23, 7 – 7.30pm & Intersect with Jelili Atiku, Sun 18, 1 – 2pm
- For Fringe projects, please check the accessibility information for each project in their listing, given in the tags section
If you have any questions about accessibility or have any access needs not mentioned here, please contact email@example.com
Please fill in our visitor feedback form!