Deptford X is currently recruiting for a: Deputy Director
DEADLINE EXTENDED: Deputy Director
Contract: 12 month initial contract (Jan 2022 – Dec 2022), renewable
Salary: £32,000 p/a pro rata
Hours: Part time, 4 days per week; hours of work: 10am – 6pm, flexible.
As Deputy Director you play a key role in maintaining the organisation’s direction during the Director’s maternity leave. You will report to the Board and will oversee all aspects of the organisation’s work and operations, managing the organisation’s financial, HR, and artistic programmes, curation and delivery of our annual 10 day visual arts festival in September.
You can download a copy of the full job description:
To apply please submit a:
- Monitoring Form (link below)
- CV that includes your past relevant work and project experience
- A cover letter that addresses the points below (maximum 2 sides of A4) to email@example.com
- Why you are interested in this role
- How you meet the required skills, knowledge and experience for the role.
- Include examples that demonstrate your capacity to carry out the responsibilities of the role.
- What you think you can bring to this role
Extended Application Deadline:
9am, Monday 17th January 2022
You must include a monitoring form with your application: Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form
We are an equal opportunities employer and we particularly welcome applications from minority groups who are underrepresented in our sector. This includes Black and People of Colour applicants, Disabled and Neurodiverse applicants, LGBTQ+ applicants, and Women. We will be pleased to make reasonable adjustments to meet your needs in order to undertake this role if you are successful in your application.
We welcome audio and video applications, please see the job description for information how to apply via video or audio.
If you require any other assistance in applying for this role due to your access requirements, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help. We are able to make adjustments to meet your needs if you are asked to interview. Please let us know when you apply what we can do for you.