Gospel Green Bar Walk
Self-Guided walk of Fringe projects located in bars
Our sponsors Gospel Green have complied this walking tour route for those among you who fancy your art with a drink or two along the way. The venues highlighted below will be selling Gospel Green, so if you happen to stop in be sure to grab yourself a crisp glass of their Brut.
- Gribaudi Plytas / Isla Ray (12)
- SSONIX + 2Plus9 Dance / Deptford Does Art (13)
- Baba Ali / The Bird’s Nest (15)
- Amelia Power & Perienne Christian / Little Faith (17)
- Simon Beesley / The Dog and Bell (30)
- Vanessa Von Heydebreck & Lucy Hayhoe / The Job Centre (49)
- Grandson Tristan / Little Nan’s (59)
- Emily Scarrott, Anthony Jennison, Gemma Jones, Samantha Williams, Harley Kyuck Cohen, Luca George + THE LOST SOUL AND STRANGER SERVICE STATION / AAJA (63)
- Jenny Klein & Erika Trotzig / Taproom SE8 (65)
- Evangelina Dimitrakopoulou, Chloe Turpin, Christopher Hartmann / The Amersham Arms (75)
Please check opening times before setting off.
WIN a bottle of Gospel Green for you and a friend AND your favourite fringe artist! All you have to do is:
- Share a picture of your favourite fringe project
- Tag @Gospel_Green & make sure your following them
- Tag @deptfordx
- Tag the friend you would share your bottle with
You have to be following both Deptford X and Gospel Green to qualify and the best picture will win and the artist with the most tags will win!
About Gospel Green
Established in 1990, Gospel Green has been perfecting the art of artisan cider making for over 25 years. Made from a blend of the finest English dessert apples, Gospel Green uses the ‘champagne method’ to produce a delicious and sophisticated sparkling cider. Customers & fans include – The Clove Club, Lyles, Jeroboams, Borough Wines, The Stable, Ollie Smith and Gabe Cook aka ‘The Ciderologist’. In 2019 Gospel Green launched a world first in it’s Vintage Rosé made using a hint of pinot noir! Gospel Green – redefining perceptions since 1990. Gospel Green is vegan & vegetarian friendly!