Gospel Green Fringe Bursary
To mark their 30th birthday, Gospel Green are offering Deptford X Fringe artists the chance to design a festival edition bottle label and win a £500 Fringe bursary.
UPDATE: In light of recent circumstances we will be altering the parameters of this open call.
More details will follow.
Gospel Green will once again be the official drinks partner for Deptford X Festival and this year they are on the hunt for a Fringe artist to design a limited edition Deptford X bottle label to mark their 30th birthday. The winning artist will have their design printed in a limited run and featured on drinks bottles to be distributed and sold throughout the festival. They will also receive a £500 bursary to spend on their 2020 Fringe project.
Applications are open to anyone who meets the following criteria:
- Applicants must be over 18 years old.
- £500 prize money is for participation in 2020 Fringe; therefore, you must supply an outline of your Fringe project idea as part of your application.
- Artists who participated in Deptford X 2019, but failed to submit visitor numbers and feedback, will not be eligible to apply.
- Artists must be available on 14th May & 9th July.
- Submit your Gospel Green application form by the 30th April 2020.
- You need to submit a fringe proposal by 21st June 2020.
- Stage 1: Artists complete a short application form of four questions (Deadline: 30th April 2020)
- Stage 2: Artists are shortlisted by Deptford X and three finalists are selected by Gospel Green. These artists are taken on a site visit to Gospel Green in Hampshire (14th May)
- Stage 3: The three finalists present their label designs and Fringe ideas to a judging panel of Deptford X and Gospel Green representatives (9th July). A single winner is chosen.
The winning artist will receive:
- £500 to put (exclusively) towards their Deptford X Fringe project
- Their design printed and distributed on limited edition bottles of Gospel Green
- A case of Gospel Green cider with their winning label design.